Friday, February 3, 2023

My Guy

 Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 34: Today, I am grateful for My Guy. 

This is one of those posts I need to do once a year. He doesn't love the attention, but today is the celebration of his arrival on the planet. How can I not pause to count the many blessings he brings to my world?

Chase, Walker, Emma and I are so blessed to call him "ours."  He would do anything we asked of him... okay, there are some foods he won't eat... but no task is too big or too small if it needs to be done. 

I love to listen to him work. He is ridiculously good at customer service and is a natural problem solver. 

I love it that we often think the same thoughts... and know what the other is thinking if we differ. We don't fight because he taught me a long time ago he is always right (and I let him think that is true). 

We are both a little bit broken in just the right ways so we fit together. We think in song lyrics at times and  have full conversations with them. 

He is selfless and devoted. He protects my heart. I adore this man. 

"For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her" - Ephesians 5:25

This is how he loves. I am one blessed woman. 

Today, I am grateful for My Guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment