Sunday, June 3, 2018

Green Space



Daily Gratitude Year 6- Day 152: Today, I am grateful for green spaces.

We kind of skipped spring. The heat came on fast. Rain is a gift to quench the dry land and landscape. Green spaces feel cool and fresh. The create a feeling of peace and well being. Even the tiniest homes feel a little grander if there is a green space on a balcony or just outside the door. The scent of fresh cut grass adds to the delight. 

Some days we seem to forget to smell the green. David reminds us in Psalm 23... 
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.He restores my soul.” 

To lie down in green pastures to rest, restore and relish what is peaceful and lovely... this is good. 

Today, I am grateful for green spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment