Saturday, December 4, 2021

Aldi Opened

Daily Gratitude Year 9- Day 338: Today, I am grateful for Aldi! 

I have been waiting for years for Aldi to come to Morton. It finally happened this week. They officially opened on Thursday. 

For those who do not know, Aldi is a grocery store with German origins. You are expected to bag your own food. You pay for sacks if you don't bring a reusable bag. It helps me to act more responsibly. You put a quarter in the grocery cart that you get back when you return your cart to the cart corral. 

Aldi has a reputation for good food with affordable pricing. They try to buy and sell with integrity. 

"The Lord detests the use of dishonest scales, but he delights in accurate weights." -Proverbs 11:1

We are so excited to have it open for holiday cooking and baking. 

Short post, but my heart is happy and full. 

Today, I am grateful for Aldi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment