Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Overcomer

Daily Gratitude Year 9- Day 363: Today, I am grateful for the hope in the Overcomer.

We were told there would be trials, troubles and oppression. Yet, Jesus instructed us to look up and cheer up. He overcame the grave so we could have victory, too. Even in times of trouble, there is peace available. The world would have us stressed, anxious and hopeless. Jesus reminds us He is our hope and salvation.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33

There is no reason to give up or give in. Peace comes from believing. In these crazy times, we've never needed this reminder more. 

Today, I am grateful for the hope in the Overcomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment