Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Stronger from the Story


Daily Gratitude-Year Eleven: Day 129- Today, I am grateful we can be stronger from the story.

Today this picture made me smile. 

"Behind every strong person is a story that gave them no choice." 

There is so much truth in that statement. Most of us don't volunteer for the hard stuff. We don't savor the sorrows and the disappointments. Still, it is in those valleys that the never ending love of Jesus knocks our socks off and stills our souls. 

Trials come and go. Some change us forever. Wherever we are in our "story"... whatever chapter is currently being written... He never abandons His children. 

"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. " 1 Corinthians 13:7

I mess up. We all do. He finds me in my brokenness and gently glues me back together. He is our Superglue and we are stronger when He is finished. 

Today, I am grateful we can be stronger from the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment