Friday, May 5, 2023

Sunkissed

 

Daily Gratitude-Year Eleven: Day 124- Today, I am grateful to be sun-kissed.

This drawing touched my heart today. My first thought when I was it was "sun-kissed." These past few days have been perfect. The sun has been shining and it is not too hot. 

The warmth in my sun heated car still feels glorious, as the memory of colder days has not yet dimmed. I want to savor it all. 

The sun shines and soon the seeds in the ground will come to life. It is a miracle every year. The hard and lifeless seed awakens with the combination of sun, soil, and water. Too often, I take it for granted. 

“May the Lord bless his land with the precious dew from heaven above and with the deep waters that lie below; with the best the sun brings forth and the finest the moon can yield; with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills;" -Deuteronomy 33:13-15

Spring is offering up her splendor. 

Today, I am grateful to be sun-kissed.




No comments:

Post a Comment