Saturday, October 1, 2022

Board Games

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 275: Today, I am grateful  for Board Games! 

Board games are a great way to have fun and conversation with your favorite people. I don't care if I win or lose. The win is in being together. Tonight, I did happen to win. It was a word game and the cards were falling in my favor. 

Board games are great for sparking interesting discussions and for making memories. The time flies so quickly. "Hardback" was tonight's game. It was definitely one I will look forward to playing again. 

I am amazed by the creative minds that come up with board games. Our kids have definite likes and dislikes. I enjoy collaborative and word games. Others prefer strategy and pure luck. Again, it isn't always about the games, but the time spent with loved ones. 

There is one time when the prize really matters. The journey to the foot of the cross is not a game, it is a destination. 

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." - 1 Corinthians 9:24

It is good to keep our eyes on the prize. 

Today, I am grateful  for Board Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment