Saturday, October 15, 2022

His Sovereignty

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 288: Today, I am grateful for His Sovereignty.

“How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you. We have never even heard of another God like you!" -2 Samuel 7:22

I am not sure we can fully understand his greatness or grasp the fullness of His Sovereignty.  

I can recognize it with my mouth, but do I grasp it in my heart? I keep trying. I do know that there is a freedom that comes from trusting His Sovereignty that brings rest and restoration. 


I am not qualified to run the universe. He holds it in the palm of His hand. 

My plans are far from perfect. His never fail. 

He is far greater than my imagination.

He is who He claims to be. 

Today, I am grateful for His Sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment