Thursday, October 27, 2022

Problems Solved

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 300: Today, I am grateful for  problems solved.

Not every problem has a solution. There are times that how we critically think through a problem is more important than the actual solution. I like things to run smoothly.  

When problems come,  and they do, I like to think of myself as a creative problem solver. My Mama Ina Mae reminded me of this often. I miss those reminders. I miss her creative mind. 

I was reminded today of that of the blessing of those who join us in problem solving. They are always blessings in our lives. 

There is one problem with really only one solution. Keeping "The Law" perfectly is out of my skill set. I do my best to act in ways that honor my Lord (or at least not to shame Him). I fail... often... but He forgives. Grace really is a beautiful thing. 

"John testified about him when he shouted to the crowds, “This is the one I was talking about when I said, ‘Someone is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before me.’ From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another. or the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.” -John 1:15-17

Unfailing love. It never lets go of us. It was willing to pay my sin debt. Problem solved. 

Claim it. Receive it. Celebrate it!

Today, I am grateful for  problems solved.



No comments:

Post a Comment