Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wisdom: Young & Old



Daily Gratitude Year 4-Day 287: Today... I am grateful for the the wisdom found in the young and the elderly.
There is something special about interactions between children and the elderly. Both typically exhibit great honesty... sometimes brutal. They often gravitate toward each other, embrace their differences, share ideas and make the best of friends. It is precious and priceless.
What is the common denominator? They both tend to keep it simple. How often do I over complicate things? I don't mean to, but I can fret my way into overthinking, over planning and worry.
I can learn from their perspectives... from their priorities. Both tend to live fully in the moment.
Today... I am grateful for the the wisdom found in the young and the elderly

No comments:

Post a Comment