Sunday, April 29, 2018

Road Signs


Daily Gratitude Year 6- Day 118: Today, I am grateful for road signs. 

GPS is great - but good old fashioned road signs are never unwelcome or out of style. In fact, when GPS fails... road signs can guide the way. The past few days I have been very aware that real signs are really helpful. 

Whenever we find ourselves in an unfamiliar spot, we look for signs. Airports, hospitals, cities and even in government buildings, signs reduces stress and frustration. Signs help simplify a process and direct a path.

The night Jesus was born, there were signs. The star and the child wrapped in the swaddling clothes and laying in a manger were signs. 

They were signs so that those seeking the Messiah might find him. As Jesus grew and began His ministry, he offered signs, but some refused to trust, accept and embrace his way. 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -John 14:6

I like clear signs. Follow them and be rest assured you are on the right path. 

Today, I am grateful for road signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment