Sunday, April 29, 2018

Tulips

Daily Gratitude Year 6- Day 117: Today, I am grateful for tulips.
This year, spring has been sluggish. Today, the tulips are blooming with grandeur. What a glorious bloom that bursts forth to declare winter is finally over. Let your soul sing and your face break a smile.
I can’t help but feel the hope that comes with these cheery little flowers. Even their leaves are a spring green.
It is good to stop and take in the flowers of spring. They are brave, bright and they make me smile.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said “the earth laughs is flowers”. I think that is perfectly stated. When winters sleep is over, the bulb flowers are some of the first to break soil and reach for the sun and the sky.
God gave us two eyes to wonder at the glory of his creation. He gave us two lips ðŸ˜‰ to sing his praises.
Keeping it simple today.

Today, I am grateful for tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment