Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Good Laugh

Year 8-Day 86:Today, I am grateful for a good laugh. 

This image made me laugh out loud. Isn't she precious? 

It is so easy to get caught up in the moment, the current crisis or the woes of the world. The truth is... in five years... this moment will be a distant memory. 

Five years? Buddy, I am just trying to make it to Friday. 


When Sarah found out she was pregnant in her senior years, it was wonderful and absurd at the same time. 

And Sarah declared, “God has brought me laughter. All who hear about this will laugh with me.-Genesis 21:6

I am by no means making light of the serious health crisis our world is facing, but I am reminded that laughter helps us get through the tough days. I am confident that we are better together than on our own. I know that the one who holds our tomorrows is still on the throne. 

Perspective is powerful. Hope still floats. 

Today, I am grateful for a good laugh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment