Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Fall Decor

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 284- Today, I am grateful for Fall décor. 

A simple post today. 

I get excited when the pumpkins take center stage. In the Pumpkin Capital where I live, September through November is pumpkin season. 

To be honest, I have some that are sprinkled through our home all year long. Not all of them are orange. 

Acorns, leaves, nuts, and warm colors create a homey, cozy feel. Table runners in golden hues or woodsy colors create a canvas for fall items.

Decorating special places is not new. 

"Cedar paneling completely covered the stone walls throughout the Temple, and the paneling was decorated with carvings of gourds and open flowers." -1 Kings 6:18

Yes, the Temple had carvings of gourds and open flowers. 

What fall décor is your favorite? 

 Today, I am grateful for Fall décor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment