Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Morning Moments


 Daily Gratitude Year 12 - Day 289: Today, I am grateful morning moments with the Master.

"Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.  " -Psalm 90:14

It really is the best way to start the day. Prayer is an easy addition to a morning routine. The shower is a wonderful place to pray and praise. It is good to thank Him for the gift of a new day. 

My commute to work is really short, but I am very intentional about packing a little WCIC (91.5) on my way. It satisfies my soul to hear the scriptures, the songs, the stories, and the voice proclaiming the victory, redemption, and the hope we have in Jesus. 

He satisfies the soul like none other.  

Today, I am grateful morning moments with the Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment