Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Reliable Transportation

 

Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 273: Today, I am grateful for reliable transportation. 

As we turn the calendar page and welcome October, I am confident my seat warmers will soon be in use. We call them "bun" or "butt" warmers around here and they are one of my favorite features on my car. The technology is no longer new, but my current car is the first one I've ever owned with that luxury option. Randy's truck has a heated steering wheel, too. 

Honestly, I need to remember to be grateful for a vehicle that runs well enough to get me where I need to go every day. Reliable transportation is not something to take for granted. 

Years ago, a friend gifted me with this verse:


"the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."-Psalm 121:8

It is a simple reminder that we can make plans and have big ideas, but Yahweh is Lord over it all.

I need to be grateful in the sweet moments and patient in the waiting spots. I need to offer thanks for reliable transportation.


Today, I am grateful for reliable transportation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment