Saturday, April 30, 2016

Set Apart: Odd & Imperfect


Gratitude Year 4 - Day 121: Today, I am grateful for things that are odd and imperfect.

I guess I am not quite done with my "weird" gratitude. There is something about the "odd and imperfect" that catch our attention. There is a strange beauty and a sense of wonder that seem to accompany them.

A person (or pet) with two different eye colors. So unusual. So imperfectly beautiful.
A house with a quirk or two that makes it unique...and makes it home.
A four leaf clover in a field filled with three.
A old pair of jeans that fits the curves just right.
A blanket with an imperfection that re-ignites a memory.
A woven rug with an intentional imperfection woven in to identify the artist.
A tattered handkerchief that is full of memories.

What beautiful, odd and imperfect thing did you see today?

Today, I am grateful for things that are odd and imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment