Sunday, April 17, 2016

Corporate Laugthter in Worship


Year 4-Day 108: Today...I am grateful for corporate worship with shared laughter.
How my soul over flows today with the remains of the laughter with Mom and other female family members. We were so richly blessed to hear the laughter of women as we joined in learning, worship and laughter. The power of the pause as we take in, unwrap and absorb lessons in faith. Oh yes...a whole day in one tiny chapter of 1 Kings...chapter 10... And, I know I will reread it and learn more. New eyes.
Laughter helps us hold the memories. It embeds what we learn. It lowers blood pressure and helps us forget pain. We are blessed with the gift of corporate laughter in learning and worship. ðŸ’“🙃 Let's embrace the gift.
Oh yes...today I am grateful for corporate worship with shared laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment