Sunday, July 2, 2017

Perception Checks

Year 5 - Day 183: Today, I am grateful perception checks.

Life is not so much about what is and what isn't, but how we perceive it. 

Is it a trial or an endurance builder?

Is it impossible or is it a challenge?
Is God silent or is this a waiting place?

In this scripture, there is a perception check. It is time to reframe the situation and put trust back where it belongs.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. -Isaiah 43:19

So many times discouragement slips in when in reality, God is about to do something new. 

What new things is he doing in your life at this very minute? Do you not see it? Vision adjustments are sometimes required. 

Sometimes, I don't. That is why this scripture strikes a chord. 

Today, I am grateful perception checks.


No comments:

Post a Comment