Thursday, November 2, 2017

November:Thankful & Grateful

Daily Gratitude Year 5-Day 306: Today, I am thankful and grateful for November.

November is the month was focus on gratitude and Thanksgiving celebrations. It is good for the soul to be thankful and grateful.

Missing a November challenge... and being a firstborn over achiever is how this five years of gratitude began. I never dreamed that it would become such an important part of my day.

When I am thankful and grateful, I can feel, hear and know God is present in every moment of my day. He is my enough. All I have to do is seek His face through his word, song, prayer and others.

When we are thankful and grateful, we are stronger. We can weather loss, disappointment, illness, pain and other worldly struggles.

When we are thankful and grateful, we keep our eyes to the one who celebrates our good choices, guides our paths and forgives us with His grace.

If you have never participated in a gratitude challenge. Pick something for yesterday and start today. There are only 30 days this month.

Or... choose to make every Thursday one that is thankful and thrives with purpose. Who doesn't need that on a Thursday.

I am grateful and thankful for those on this gratitude journey with me.

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. -Philippians 1:3

None of us is perfect.  Together, we can help, encourage and lift each other up. We can bow our heads together and give thanks to the one who meets our every need like the sparrows... and calls us his children. 

Have a grateful thankful Thursday. 

Today, I am thankful and grateful for November.


No comments:

Post a Comment