Friday, December 20, 2019

The Bigger Burning "Yes!"


Daily Gratitude Year 7- Day 354: Today, I am grateful for the burning "yes" inside. 

What's your burning desire? What can you not get enough of? Most of us have that thing that drives us to learn more, study harder and to say "yes" when the outside world says "no".

"You have to decide what your highest priorities are & have the courage - pleasantly, smiling non-apologetically. The way you do that is by having a bigger "yes" burning inside. " -Stephen R. Covey

A big burning "Yes!" I love that thought. 


And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.” -Mark 12:24

It does not matter what the world thinks. We can love out-loud. We can shine in a way that reflects the founder and perfecter of our faith.  Stretch, grow and get to know him more. 

Today, I am grateful for the burning "yes" inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment