Thursday, September 17, 2020

Apple Cider Slushies


 Year 8-Day 261: Today, I am grateful Apple Cider Slushies are in town Friday and Saturday. 

This year the Pumpkin Festival looks a little different. Still, some of our favorite traditions will continue. These are my favorite treat of the festival. It is  hard to wait 365 days between slushies... but some things are worth the wait. 

They are made with Tanner's cider. That is part of the magic. They wouldn't be the same with any cider. Tanner's cider is the best I've ever had. 

"Threads" boutique is hosting Uncle Bud's Cider Slush this year. I am so happy we don't have to wait another year. Waiting is hard, but it builds character. I know the vendor line will be long, but it will be worth it. Learning to be patient is a test I continue to flunk and I have to take the patience test again.  

No matter how long the lines... I need to be patient. This scripture made me smile. With the strange season we are enduring, this word from The Word is encouraging. 

"May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. "-Romans 15:5

Live in harmony. Be nice when you are waiting in line. Enjoy the apple cider slushies.  

Today, I am grateful Apple Cider Slushies!

No comments:

Post a Comment