Friday, January 13, 2023

Price Checks

 Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 13: Today, I am grateful for price checks.

I am a huge fan of the price checking stations found in some stores. Most places are understaffed and help is hard to find. Nothing is easier than doing your own "price check" with a scanner. 

No one likes surprises at the checkout register, unless the price is lower than you thought it would be. That doesn't happen too often these days. 

This was a verse in my Bible Study group today:


"So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." -Matthew 10:3

I found the picture appealing and the passage, too. Then, I sat with it for awhile. 

It didn't take too long to come  up with the reminder that when Jesus did a price check on us... in our broken, messed up state... and He still found us worthy of His sacrifice. That is good stuff! 

Today, I am grateful for price checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment