Friday, January 20, 2023

Verse of the Day

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 20: Today, I am grateful for my verse of the day.

I get several "Verse of the Day" passages in my inbox. . Some in my inbox. Another from a friend. And, my Bible Study group always has a passage. Somehow, the verses always seem to be "the right words at the right time." 

This was in my inbox today: 

"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow." -James 1:2-3

The wisdom of this passage never gets old. The truth never fade. When our faith is tested, our endurance has a chance to grow. It helps us with "the race". 

Today, I am grateful for my verse of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment