Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Buddy the Elf

  

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 347- Today, I am grateful for Buddy the Elf.  

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." -Buddy the Elf

Some movies are destined to be classics. Some are a little more unexpected as they repeat their way right into our hearts. That is "Elf". 

For me, it was not an instant classic, but I have come to enjoy it. It is the uninhibited joy and sense of purpose in Buddy that is hard to ignore. 

Buddy didn't worry about what anyone thought. He simply wanted to do his best for Santa. 

We worry about getting things right, but the scriptures never point to perfect. They point to a heart that seeks His face. A pure and unselfish heart that reflect the Father's love. 

“Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name” -Psalm 86:11

Today, I am grateful for Buddy the Elf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment