Monday, December 25, 2023

Reminders to Make Room

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven-Day 359- Today, I am grateful for reminders to make room. 

I have not yet put a Christmas card together... yet.

Putting the letter together has always been a way of connecting with loved ones near and far. It is one of my favorite things to do. 

The past two years have been packed with loss, change, love, and hope, too. Every card and letter I receive is a treasure. (Thank you... and don't give up on me.) 

When I saw this quote, it reminded me to to reflect on the importance of "making room." 

"Later in his life, I bet the Innkeeper wished he'd made more room than he thought he had for Jesus. Me, too."  -Bob Goff

I need constant reminders to pause, be present, and make room.  Most often, it is the "God appointments" we know nothing about that really matter most. 

Today, I am grateful for reminders to make room.

No comments:

Post a Comment