Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A Purpose

  Year 8-Day 309: Today, I’m grateful for a purpose. 

We all need a purpose. We need a reason to get up and out of bed. We feel better when we feel needed. 

I am amazed that this is my Bible Study group's scripture for today: "They will console you, when you see their ways and their deeds, and you shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, declares the Lord GOD.” -Ezekiel 14:23

What a perfect verse as we wait on election results. Remember... no political posts here... but the truth that God is never absent. He might be silent... but He is never absent. 

Throughout history, we see God's hand. We can trust His heart, even when the world seems crazy. While he is working out "all things" to His glory and for our good... we must learn to watch... and pray... and wait upon the Lord. 

Our purpose is found in Him. 

Today, I’m grateful for a purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment