Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Dream Chasers

 Year 10-Day 242 - Today, I am grateful for dream chasers.

I tend to play it safe. My niece, Kenzie, is just the opposite. The girl was "silent but deadly" as a little one and developed her superhero skills with a cape, while other girls were playing with dolls. She has always marched to her own drum and I love that about her. 

She just returned from Gamecom in Germany for work. She is a game designer.

I was squinting as I watched the video, looking for a glimpse of her bright pink hair. No worries... she speaks at the end of the video. 

Kenzie is a dream chaser. She is fearless and fierce. She flies without a net. We love watching her stretch her wings. 

https://www.facebook.com/SaintsRow/videos/388955299881600

Today, I am grateful for dream chasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment