Sunday, August 21, 2022

Teamwork

 



Year 10-Day 233 - Today, I am grateful for teamwork.

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful weekend. What a wonderful reminder that we can accomplish so much more together.

Cody (our new nephew) and Ciara (my niece) are married. Friends and family gathered and she changed her name. It was a sweet, simple and perfect ceremony.

The images are from their wedding photographer, Karen Shoufler's sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest of her images.

The weather did not cooperate and led to a change of venue, but the prayers were answered when the rain stopped long enough for some fabulous outdoor pictures that capture the farmer's daughter and her beau.

Marriage is a perfect example of teamwork. Getting ready for the ceremony and celebration was an all hands on deck job. So many memories were made and we shared moments we will hold in our hearts forever. Laughter and love were abundant.

Humans really are better together! I am praying this young couple finds great joy in their new covenant sealed. They are permanent teammates. Choosing the other with joy. Every day.

This beautiful verse is my scripture for today. It feels like a blessing over these newlyweds.

"By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life." -Psalm 42:8

Today, I am grateful for teamwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment