Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Fountains

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10-Day 229: Today, I am grateful for  fountains.

This picture, found on Facebook, is of a fountain outside of the Cincinnati Library. Isn't it amazing? 

I don't think I've ever stopped to give thanks for fountains! Not once in nearly 10 full year. How have I overlooked such beauty and wonder? 

They add calmness and beauty. The sound of running water is kind of magical, isn't it? 

This passage of scripture is a beautiful as this fountain:

"They feast on the abundance of your house;  you give them drink from your river of delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;  in your light we see light. Continue your love to those who know you,  your righteousness to the upright in heart." -Psalm 36:8-10


Today, I am grateful for  fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment