Saturday, August 20, 2022

Family Celebrations


Year 10-Day 232 - Today, I am grateful for family celebrations.
Today we celebrated a family wedding. My niece, Ciara, married the Love of her Life, Cody, in a sweet and intimate ceremony. We celebrated with mostly family and friends who are like family. (I am not posting any pictures until they do, first.)
I can tell you the day was perfect! The bride was radiant and the groom a perfect match. Both the bride and groom grew up with parents who love each other… and like each other, too.
I had to share these quick videos of Walker and my brother, Matthew, dancing with Aunt Helen. She is my special needs Aunt who brings out the best in all of us.
So many Aunts, Uncles and cousins to catch up with over the evening. It was a great day.
Jesus turned the water into wine at a wedding. It was his first public miracle. Celebrating with family the covenant of Marriage is always special.
Today, I am grateful for family celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment