Monday, August 22, 2022

Unfailing Love

 

Year 10-Day 234 - Today, I am grateful for unfailing love.

I love this passage. What confidence it brings. Soothing for the soul and the soles of our feet.

"When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy." -Psalm 94:18-19

Anxiety runs rampant in this world today. Everyone feels it at times. Still, we are reminded that we are to cast all of those cares and anxieties on Him because he is ready and willing to keep us steady. Even in the chaos and trials of this world.

His love never fails. Never.

We can trust the hand and heart that waved the universe into order, parted the Red Sea waters and restored us in the eyes of the Father by His sacrifice.

Today, I am grateful for unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment