Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Bright Spots

 

Year 9- Day 48: Today, I am grateful for bright spots in my day.

I work at a Jr High School. We have some delightful students were rarely see in the office. When they come through the office, they are often a bright spot in my day. 

Some students, for one reason or another,  are regulars. No... that does not mean they are in trouble. Some stop by the office regularly to sign out for appointments, to pick up forgotten items or to visit the health office. They brighten the days each in their own unique way.  

Who are the bright spots in your day? One of mine is when the Love Of My Life walks in the door at the end of the work day. I am , also, filled with joy when we get to see any of our children and their fur babies. They are my people. 

What other bright spots? 

A connection with a friend by email or social media. A creative moment always delights my soul. Dinner with loved ones. Many pairs of shoes at the door, meaning the house is full.  Bright spots can be the littlest things that fill our heart. 

What about a star spangled night sky? It is literally a bright spot. It reminds me of the wise men who came from the East, following a star.  

When they saw the star, they were filled with joy!-Matthew 2:10

Choose joy. Look for the bright spots. 

Today, I am grateful for bright spots in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment