Thursday, November 25, 2021

Gratitude's Gifts

 

Daily Gratitude Year 9- Day 329: Today, I am grateful for gratitude's gifts.

When you can't figure out what to do today, try gratitude. Reframing the situation can help us grasp it better. We may not understand it all, but the Lord is our strength and our shield. He provides when we need, when we need it. His help is priceless.

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. - Psalms 28:7 NLT

There is no place too dark and no sadness too deep that He cannot meet us in our need. He always finds a way. If we reach out to him, he will reach into our trial and give us strength.

"He reaches into our trials and gives us strength." I love that line.

Today, I am grateful for gratitude's gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment