Wednesday, June 29, 2022

For What You Escaped

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 180: Today, I am grateful for the things I escaped.

"If you can't be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped." -Unknown

That is a truth to sit on and ponder.  This life has some hard stuff.  Be careful not to dwell on the negative. 

Seek new eyes on any situation and you will find God is in the details. It is not always obvious at the moment, but we see it when He is ready to reveal it. 

This is a good reminder for the impatient among us (like me). Sometimes, it is hard to wait.  Sometimes, the wait is a part of the lesson.

"  and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by the command of God our Savior; "  -Titus 1:3

Today, I am grateful for the things I escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment