Thursday, June 16, 2022

Traveling Companions

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 167: Today, I am grateful for traveling companions.

Today, I traveled back home to mourn a special man. He was father to one of my best friends from childhood, and he was like a Dad to all of us who spent thousands of hours under his roof over the past 45 years. We came as kids and never left. When we married and had children, we would bring the kids along. There was always room for more. Glenn will be greatly missed.

It is always a four hour round trip when I make a quick trip home. I often become very tired while driving, so I am always grateful for traveling companions. Today, I traveled with a young lady who went from child to young woman in a blink. How does it happen so fast. She made a terrific traveling companion.

I am reminded that as we travel through this world, it is better with good companions.

"You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do." -Psalm 139:3   

Today, I am grateful for traveling companions.


No comments:

Post a Comment