Thursday, March 9, 2023

Keeping It Simple

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 68: Today, I am grateful for the joy in keeping things simple. 

Sometimes, I make it too hard. I need to remember the joy and blessing of keeping things simple. My creative side is more simple. My "in charge" side is more of a perfectionist. 

I know I am FAR from perfect, but I still want to do my best.  It is a battle at times. Internal, not external. 

Jesus traveled light. He kept it simple. 

"Jesus said to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.” -Matthew 8:20

Things can weigh us down and cause us distress. When feeling anxiety, simplify something. It lightens the load. 

 Today, I am grateful for the joy in keeping things simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment