Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Lighter Outerwear

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 74: Today, I am grateful for lighter outerwear. 

I am tired of heavy coats. It is time for lighter outerwear. My current favorite piece is a mustard colored wrap. No sleeves to contend with. Wrap and go. Easy! 

This is obviously not my picture... but it is my wrap. It was a birthday gift and I think of the giver every time I wrap it around my shoulders. 

Lighter outerwear somehow makes my soul lighter, too. Winter apparel is important when we need it, but it is good to shed the weight of it when Spring weather arrives.

"The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads."  -Psalm 145:14

It is true. He lifts our burden so we can stand straight and tall. The weight is lifted. We are lighter and more free. 

Today, I am grateful for lighter outerwear.


No comments:

Post a Comment