Friday, March 17, 2023

So Many Shades of Green

 

Daily Gratitude Year Eleven- Day 76: Today, I am grateful for so many shades of green. 

Nothing says Spring (or St. Patrick's Day) like many shades of green. Green is a color that is associated with life and things that are thriving. New plant sprouts and budding trees will offer many shades of green in the next few weeks. 

When I was praying about a verse for today's post, this was in my inbox. It is perfect. 

"The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name." -Psalm 23:1-3

Oh, to rest in green meadows. It sounds like heaven. 

Today, I am grateful for so many shades of green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment