Friday, November 15, 2019

Cousin, Conversation & A Cozy Cup

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 319: Today, I am grateful for a cousin, conversation & a cozy cup of mint tea.

Today has been full of sweet moments, including dinner with our kids. Every shared moment has been full of the good stuff that makes life sweet. Then to top it off... my cousin, Debbie, is in town for the night. What a sweet treat! 

We always love it when "the inn" has visitors. Debbie and I grew up more like sisters than cousins. It is always good to reunite and reconnect. Tonight was a true delight to my soul.

The years fly by so quickly. It seems like yesterday the kids were little and now we all have adult children. The earth keeps spinning and the days seem to go by faster. Tonight, we paused for a warm beverage and catching up. It was nice to hang out without an "event" or a holiday. It was peaceful and sweet. 

How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony! -Psalm 133:1

I think this verse applies to brothers and sisters. 


Today, I am grateful for a cousin, conversation & a cozy cup of mint tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment