Monday, November 18, 2019

The Helpers

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 322: Today, I am grateful for the helpers.

Most of us have helpers in our lives every single day. Helpers at the grocery store, at work, at church and at home. None of us can successfully do this life journey alone. We were not designed to be alone, but in companionship with God and each other. 

"Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.” -Genesis 2:19

We were made for each other. 

As the holiday season begins, there will be helpers everywhere. Be patient and thoughtful with them. Even those who love to help, grow weary. Who are the helpers in our neighborhood? 

Police officers, firemen, spiritual mentors, health care professionals and so many more make our days better. I am always grateful for the retail workers who help me with things I cannot reach. 

Today, I am grateful for the helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment