Monday, November 4, 2019

Index Cards

Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 308: Today, I am grateful for index cards.

Index cards are some some of my favorite office supplies. They are perfect for so many things. They can be the home of a quick grocery list or the can be a quote box. 

I have a quote box I started in college. I would put positive quotes and related scriptures on the back the bathroom stall doors when I was an RA in college. It was a "mini devotional" moment. It made some of the girls laugh, but others really enjoyed them. I used index cards. If only there had been cute washi tape back then - they would have been more colorful. 

Index card are great for recipes and organizing notes and thoughts. They are so inexpensive, they can be found at most dollar stores. I do. especially, like the bright neon colored ones. 

Writing things down is a way of keeping them close our hearts and organized. Index cards are the perfect parchment for penning ponderings and promises. 

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” -Revelation 21:5

Writing things down helps us refocus and remember what is important. 

Today, I am grateful for index cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment