Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Colors of the Sunset


Nature Gifts - Art Prints - Meditation - Yoga - Mindfulness Quotes - Nature Poetry Prints - When You
Daily Gratitude Year 7-Day 324: Today, I am grateful for the colors of the sunset. 
"When your world moves to fast and your lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each color of the sunset." -Christy Ann Martine
Viewing the world with intentional eyes can change our perspective. When we look at the sunset together, do you see what I see? 
I've said before that I see color with the framework of Crayola's big box of crayons. When I look at the sunset do I see cornflower blues, bittersweet browns and marigold hues... or is it yellow orange or orange yellow? To seek out every color in the sunset requires us to slow down, observe and contemplate the possibilities. Breathe in... and breathe out.  
"Give to the Lord the glory he deserves! Bring your offering and come into his courts.Worship the Lord in all his holy splendor. Let all the earth tremble before him." -Psalm 96:8-9 
Taking in the colors of a the sunset takes me back to a place of remembering the awesome power of the one who created the heavens and the earth. The beauty and wonder of it all never cease to amaze me. 
Today, I am grateful for the colors of the sunset.




No comments:

Post a Comment