Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Emma

Year 8-Day 190: Today, I am grateful for Emma.

Today, our oldest son's wife is celebrating the anniversary of her birth. I was blessed to hold her in my arms when she was less than 2 days old. I was eight months pregnant with Chase at the time of her birth. 

I remember buying two of the cutest little girl outfits because I could not choose between the pink and a more nautical design in red, white and blue. She was the sweetest little thing. 

Watching her grow up was a joy. She was so full of personality from the start. We all have the fondest of memories of special Emma moments from her childhood. Some things never change and others do as she has grown from baby, to child, to teen and now a woman. We are grateful for her every day. 



She is our daughter in love far more than in law. She is witty and wonderful. She was the perfect match for our son and we feel so blessed that when he asked, she said "yes". They do life together well. 

"Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.-Proverbs 31:10-12

It is easy to be grateful for her. 


Today, I am grateful for Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment