Saturday, July 18, 2020

Newest Daugther

Year 8-Day 200: Today, I am grateful for my newest daughter. 

Happy Birthday to my newest daughter-in-love. Just a few weeks ago Abigail said, "I will." She trusts our son to keep her heart safe, and I know he will. We are grateful for the way she loves our Walker, and the way he loves her back. 

I love this picture from their wedding day. She looks radiant. She was a beautiful bride. She is equally comfortable in a barn. I think she loves animals almost as much as she loves people.She is a fan of sunshine and bare feet. 

Abi has a heart full of compassion. She shows endless patience when caring for others. She currently serves as a CNA and has already worked caring for the sick and dying in their homes. She is on her way to becoming a nurse. 

She is smart and funny. She is not afraid of hard work. She is resilient, grateful and loyal. She is a perfect fit for Walker. We love watching them grow together with every plot twist that comes along in their love story. They have learned quickly the power of laughter and the comfort of simply being together. 

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." -1 Corinthians 13:7

Happy Birthday, Abigail. We love you very much.

Today, I am grateful for my newest daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment