Saturday, July 9, 2022

Dance With Your Heart

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 190: Today, I am grateful we can dance with our hearts.

"It is with your feet you move... but it is with your heart that you dance." 

Oh, how I love that quote. Don't miss a chance to dance. 

I did a little dancing on vacation recently. We didn't care who was watching.  There is something about dancing that lifts our spirits. We were being completely silly and it was good. 

 I think God feels our joy when we move to the music. David danced before God. 

"And David danced before the Lord with all his might. And David was wearing a linen ephod." -2 Samuel 6:14

David danced with wild abandon. He danced with all his might. He didn't care who was watching. He let the Spirit move him. 

I think we can learn from David's example. 

Today, I am grateful we can dance with our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment