Friday, July 1, 2022

Favorite Walking Shoes

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 182: Today, I am grateful for favorite walking shoes. 

We all have them. That pair of shoes or sandals when you are going to be walking for miles and miles. If your feet hurt, everything hurts. 

I can't help but recall the years the Israelites spent in the desert. How many miles did they walk as they waited for God to give them their promised land. The scriptures say that in the 40 years, their sandals did not wear out. 

And I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you, and your sandals have not worn out on your feet; Deuteronomy 29:2-6

Sadly, some of my favorite shoes do wear out. But God's provision never does. 

He is perfect in all of his ways. It is going to be a good day.

Today, I am grateful for favorite walking shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment