Friday, July 8, 2022

Miss Emma

 

Daily Gratitude Year 10- Day 189: Today, I am grateful for this witty and wonderful woman. 

Today, we celebrate her birth.

Yes, she is a woman. No, I didn't give birth to her, but I am so grateful I was able to watch her grow up into an amazing young woman. Miss Emma is the perfect compliment to Chase. She delights us and dazzles us. We adore her. 

She is our daughter not simply by law, but by Chase's choice and deep in our hearts.  He has chosen a wife who fits him well.  

"A wife of noble character is her husband's crown," -Proverbs 12:4

She is, indeed. 

They say if the shoe fits, wear it. How about the tiara? Shouldn't every girl have one? It appears this one fits just right. 

She is a little bit famous with the town "littles".  They love to visit her at the library. She picks the best books to read.  On rainy Fridays, her library programming moves to the building where my office is. I don't pray for rainy Fridays, but I do love getting to see her and her fan club.          

I loved her before I knew Chase would choose her. I am so grateful he did. 

Today, I am grateful for this witty and wonderful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment