Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Clear Thoughts

 

Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 223: Today, I am grateful for clear thoughts. 

Some days our thoughts are clearer than others. This quote is great!

"I don't want to be in the loop or out of the loop. I want to be aware of the loop & it's contents, but free from any loop related responsibilities." -Unknown

Know what you want; know what you do not want. Make your intentions clear. Then, take on the day. 

The idioms dictionary says this about "in the loop:"

The phrase in the loop means that a certain group of people deal with important decisions or have specific knowledge of something. If you are in the loop, then you are one of this group and are party to the particular knowledge that the other group members have. A loop being something that goes around in a full circle.

It comes from military terminology, with officers in command needing to pass on orders to the soldiers. Keeping lines of communication open and regularly updated in a feedback loop, so all personnel are informed.

With knowledge comes responsibility. There are times it is okay to sit back and let things work out. A clear head will take you far. 

Today, I am grateful for clear thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment