Thursday, August 27, 2026

Quiet Healing

 

Daily Gratitude Year 14-Day 239: Today, I am grateful for the healing in quietness.

"There are seasons when we must learn that quiet is not emptiness. Sometimes... it is repair." -image from Pinterest

The beautiful art caught my eye before I read the quote. This is one of those simple thoughts that packs a big impact. We forget the healing power that comes in the quiet times.

“A time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak.” – Ecclesiastes 3:7 

Often when I read that scripture I think about quiet being the opposite of speaking up and speaking out, when it is the right thing to do. In this passage, I think it is so much more. 

Quietness has great value. It is not doing nothing. It is choosing to be still in the storm. It is choosing our response beyond our natural impulses. It is seeking His face in all things and embracing the powerful healing that comes in the quiet seasons. 

Today, I am grateful for the healing in quietness.

No comments:

Post a Comment